Sunday, October 26, 2008

Well, the computer geniuses at Best Buy have my computer and are doing whatever it is the computer geniuses at Best Buy do, to hopefully make it work right. The charger on it was bent on the inside and apparantly it takes two weeks to fix bent chargers.
We had a nice day at the pumpkin patch yesterday with Jess and Nicki and we took a ton of pictures that I can't post right now. When my computer comes back to me I will be sure to overload you with pictures! We also have very big news! Last night Alexis went poo poo in the potty! (sorry for the late night calls Maude, Poppy and Grandma) and then she went pee pee in the potty this morning! Very exciting stuff going on in the Caldwell apartment this morning. I think our neighbors probably think we are a little (or a lot) bit looney, dancing around and singing potty songs! The time to say goodbye to diapers is closing in and I couldn't be happier about it!!
My posts are going to be few and far between for the next couple of weeks because I can't use Matt's computer all that much (APC would not approve of potty blogging on the company computer) but I will try and sneak on every so often! Peace Out Cub Scout (that was for you 06410!)

No comments: