Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Nightmares




Alexis was up at 5:15 this morning,sobbing and screaming her little head off. Every so often she gets baby nightmares, poor little munchkin. I can't imagine what could scare her so much at 17 months... maybe someone took Elmo away from Sesame Street, or the pool vanished. She was so scared though, I rocked with her for 15 minutes then I couldn't put her back in her crib, she clung to me and started screaming, so I brought her into our bed and she sat up straight and wanted to climb allover Matt, then when I tried to take her in the other room so he could sleep she started screaming allover again. so now we are having an early morning milk and Elmo session, hopefully after an episode of sesame street and a book she will go night-night... I'm not counting on it though!

1 comment:

MOMMY-MOMO said...

ahhh poor baby! Ethan's only done that a couple times and its always been when we were staying some place else.