Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's time to PO-TTTYYY!!






The time has come at last to start potty training! Alexis keeps walking over to the toilet and saying pee-pee, and if that isn't a sign that she's ready for a potty, I don't know what is! So we went to Target today and bought a little pink potty that plays music when you go in it! As soon as I took it out of the box she walked up and sat on it and said "Pee-pee". She loved sitting on it until she realized it plays music...the music is supposed to play when you go potty in the hole but she figured out how to turn it over and press the button that makes the music (this might lead to messy potty training). I don't know how to go about teaching her to actually 'go' on the seat so tomorrow we are going to get a potty training book and for today she will just continue to sit on it and I will continue to jump up and take off her diaper when she sits on it!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Best move that potty to a tiled bathroom where pee wipes up quickly :)

Yeay Lexi Lou!!!

MOMMY-MOMO said...

Ethan's got the same one in blue! We're not full blown into potty training yet. We just set him on it to get used to it. sometimes he will go to the bathroom and we get really excited. careful though. I tried giving him a MNM when he went and that back fired on me! I think he was to young still. He would sit on the chair and start crying and begging for a nummy num without even going. I stopped with that for a bit :)

Anonymous said...

potty time = p---y time mine all got lots of p---y play