Tuesday, February 17, 2009

play-doh cannon

Alexis has THE FUNNIEST LAUGH EVER. She throws her entire being into letting us know she is entertained and I love it! She really cracks me up. Matt combined her new favorite toy (play-doh) and her love of getting things thrown at her (I know, weird right?) and had us all cracking up because of her response. When she finds something funny there is no stopping her. I will take the blame for this one. I sometimes have been known to laugh in extreme excess at things that are just sort of funny, for hours. Poor girl better get over it or she is going to find herself sitting on the floor making fishy faces to try and stop the laughter, which lets be honest, only makes the laughter explode out!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

fishy faces on the floor, reminds me of something (i'm just saying) :)