Friday, December 19, 2008


The Duggars had another kid. That woman's ovaries have got to be ready to give their resignation letters. "Dear Mrs. Duggar, We quit. We have been overworked to the point of exhaustion and can't do it anymore. We're packing up our eggs and moving on with our lives. Maybe buy a nice condo in FL, relax, spend the rest of our days on the beach. We've earned it.

sincerely,

your ovaries"

All kidding aside I am so glad when Alexis' bedtime rolls around at the end of the night because I am exhausted and she is a lot older than me and has 17 more kids than I do, She must eat like 30 power bars a day to keep her energy up. I love love love shower time because that is Mommy Time, how does she even take a shower with 18 kids running around? You know there are at least 3 kids banging on that bathroom door anytime she gets anywhere near it. Craziness. 18 kids... 18.

No comments: