Friday, July 27, 2012

I know, I'm a horrible liar. I said months ago (7, I believe) that I was starting this blog up again and then didn't do anything for it. Shame on me! I'm going to blame it on my computer and the fact that it kicked the bucket after 4 1/2 years of facebooking, googling, homeworking, picture uploading, and various other internet related activities. To be honest it is nothing short of a small miracle that the computer lasted me so long. I am slightly famous in small circles (family and friends) for having the worst possible luck with anything electronic. Worst.Luck. I am well known to kill anything that requires a battery. I'm fairly certain that my picture is hanging in every break room of every Best Buy in the country with a warning about my electronic killing spree. Case and point; my Dad got me a Kindle Fire for Christmas, I just replaced it for the 3rd time last week. I'm like that Elmira cartoon from Looney Tunes, I love my electronics to death.
poor electronics... My wonderful and hopeful husband bought me a Macbook for our 5 year anniversary. Yipppeeee!!! I now have a computer with memory so I can upload pictures! I couldn't be more excited! There will now be a new peace in the house without me cursing and threatening my computer, It's like a whole new world! that's all for now because my darling munchkin needs to get out of the house before one of us goes crazy! More soon, I mean it this time!!

No comments: