Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back to school, Back to school....






Well maybe not back to school but she is definitely starting today. I dropped Alexis off for her first day of preschool today. My little baby is gone and there is a toddler wearing her shoes!! She picked out her very own Tinkerbell backpack yesterday and has been singing about preschool for a full week.
She did so well getting dropped off, ran right up to the playground and the kids. She tried to get me to come but when I told her I was leaving she just shrugged her little shoulders, gave me a hug and a kiss and said "Bye Mommy!!!". She couldn't get rid of me fast enough. A little preview of her preteen years. I fared slightly less well and got a little choked up but succesfully held back the tears. She goes 2 days a week from here on out as I go back to school also. Big happenings. Here are some pictures of my girl heading off to her first day!

2 comments:

qingblog said...

Microsoft Office 2007 helps you accomplish your work more intuitively, so you can focus on the task at hand and produce better results. office 2007 is easy to use suite of productivity stay organized.

Anonymous said...

Would you let me cum in the little crotch panel of her bathing suit? I'd love to watch her wiggle because it's sticking to her vagina