Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Maude and Poppy's visit






I just dropped my mom off at the airport, which makes me sad, but we had a great visit! My dad flew in a couple of days before my mom and hung out with the baby and me. When Mom got here we went to the circus then Matt and I hightailed it off to a Mommy and Daddy only cruise vacation! It was so nice to get away just the two of us and know that Lexi was well taken care of! When we got back Poppy was gone but we had a few days with Maude. We went to the Orange County Super Fair which was a lot of fun and watched the US Open of Surfing down in Huntington which was impressive! Now it is time to regroup before Mavs comes out in 10 days, yiippppeeee!!!

1 comment:

Waiting Parents said...

It looks like you are enjoying So Cal to the fullest! That is great! I hope we can get together soon!