Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!!






Alexis and I went into Huntington Beach today for an Easter Egg hunt and had a blast! Lexi got to search for Candy with the kids, sit on a fire truck, pet some dogs and play on the playground all in a cute dress!
Last night Matt and I went to a Red Sox game in Anaheim and I could kick myself for not bringing my camera because Shemar Moore was sitting two seats down from us. Even if you don't know who he is, if you know me you know about my obsession with crime dramas! He is on one of my top crime dramas; Criminal Minds. I was so excited an Matt had a fun time teasing me so it was definitely my favorite baseball game ever! well I hope everyone out there in cyberland has a great Easter, here are some pictures of Lexi searching for some candy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm...why are there no other kids on the back of the fire truck with her? Is that where she's supposed to be sitting? ;)

Unknown said...

haha... I plead the 5th (I believe that would be the bad parenting amendment)

Anonymous said...

Did you talk to Shemar?

I wouldn't have been able to concentrate on the game. :)

Unknown said...

I talked to him for a sec... but I drooled over him for an hour or two